We Do Offer GAF’s Lesser Roof Warranties
In St. Louis Metro… With A Catch
What We Make All Of Our Roofing Customers Do
When They Choose A Non-Golden Pledge Warranty.
BY JASON QUILLMAN, CO-OWNER
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 847 times: XteriorPRO is a Zero Compromises company. As this relates to roofing, it means that our “default” roof replacement involves installation that meets GAF’s Golden Pledge Warranty standards.
You can see what this entails on our Master Elite Roofing Installation page. But the short version is that the Golden Pledge is bar-none GAF’s best warranty. It offers the most protection because roofers have to adhere to THE highest product and installation specifications to offer it on a job.
We used to be a “Golden Pledge Or Bust” roofer. That is, if a homeowner wanted a lesser warranty, we would politely decline the job.
It sounds harsh… and it kind of was. But that’s how passionate we are about providing the BEST possible results.
A few years ago, we softened our stance. We know some homeowners want a high-quality roof but might not have the budget for the “top-tier” option. That’s why we’ve opened up our roof replacement services to offer GAF’s other warranties…
… with a tiny catch.
You Simply Have To Sign This Waiver (Click To Expand):
If you don’t feel like reading the waiver, here’s the “nutshell” version: Should you choose a warranty other than the Golden Pledge, you understand you are receiving lesser warranty protection.
You’re probably thinking, “I would already know that. Why would you want me to sign a waiver?”
We’re a company that prides itself on clear communication. We want to ensure you know EXACTLY what you’re getting—before you get it. We feel that’s the right thing to do.
Honestly, all of GAF’s warranties are excellent. But here is a full breakdown of the differences among the company’s warranty options…
GAF Roofing Warranty Comparison Chart (Click To Expand):
Here’s a brief rundown of the eligibility requirements of GAF’s warranties:
- GAF Roofing System Warranty: Installation of GAF shingles + a minimum of 3 qualifying accessory products.
- System Plus Warranty: Installation of GAF shingles + a minimum of 3 qualifying accessory products + installation by a GAF Certified or Master Elite roofer.
- Silver Pledge Warranty: Installation of GAF shingles + a minimum of 4 qualifying accessory products + installation by a GAF Certified or Master Elite roofer.
- Golden Pledge Warranty: Installation of GAF shingles + a minimum of 5 qualifying accessory products + installation by a GAF Certified or Master Elite roofer.
For more details about what goes into a Golden Pledge-level roof, read this article: Why Some GAF Master Elite Roofers Are Just Pretenders.
You’re Also Protected By Our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
And remember, you also get our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty to protect you. If an installation-related problem EVER occurs with your roof, the entire bill to fix it is on us.
No hidden charges.
No legal mumbo jumbo.
If that sounds like the kind of company you want replacing your roof, get in touch. We’d love to show you your different roofing and warranty options—and provide you with the honest, expert advice you need to make the best decision for YOU.
- What Are GAF Roofing Shingles & Why Should You Let Professionals Install Them?
- The St. Charles Guide To 3-Tab Shingles Vs. Architectural Shingles…
- 3 Steps to Get Ready For a Roof Replacement
- Why Roof Replacement Quotes In The St. Louis Metro Area Vary So Wildly
- How to Know Whether To Patch, Repair or Replace Your Roof?