The Most Durable Siding For Your St. Charles MO Home
XteriorPRO Is St. Charles County’s #1 Choice For Siding Replacement & Meticulous Installations.
Truth be told, the good people of St. Charles County are among our favorite customers. Maybe it’s because you’re living in an area of the country that has it all: the small-town feel of easy-going communities, along with the big city amenities of nearby St. Louis.
St. Charles County is a wonderful place to grow up. No wonder most families choose to settle here for a good while. It’s also a great place to build a home. And when the time comes you need a trustworthy exterior remodeler with a rock-solid ‘No Customers Left Behind’ policy, XteriorPRO will be here.
We specialize in installing nationally recognized and adored James Hardie fiber cement siding.
First of all, Why Fiber Cement Siding?
- It’s Long Lasting: Because Hardie’s innovative fiber cement is 5X thicker than your average vinyl siding, it can take far more punishment here in St. Charles, MO, and stay beautiful.
- It’s Absolutely Gorgeous: There’s no disputing how wonderful James Hardie fiber cement lines look. You’ve already seen the siding countless times. It’s been installed all over our nation.
- It’s Easy To Maintain: Despite the fact you can mimic the look of traditional wood, there’s none of the typical wood-related maintenance to worry about. This is a huge feature for our customers!
- It Provides Excellent Value: This specific type of siding in America has been continually and consecutively considered the #1 remodeling investment. And that’s an indisputable fact.
How Does Fiber Cement Stand Up Against Weather Norms In St. Charles County?
This area is Midwest through and through. That means a lot of great things for homeowners here, but it also means Midwest weather and weather extremes. When our summers are sweltering, they can REALLY do a number on lower-quality, subpar siding. And when we get a bone-chilling winter, well, the whole country hears about what we deal with.
Fortunately, James Hardie fiber cement is specially designed and engineered to handle our weather norms. They call this The HardieZone® System:
“James Hardie provides siding products that are Engineered for Climate® — The HardieZone System. It provides siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where the product is being used. As a result, James Hardie gives you the ability to put the optimum siding on a project regardless of your location.”
Here in St. Charles County, MO, we install their HZ5® product line to better handle our freezing winter temperatures and seasonal variations.
- Resists damage from ice, snow, and freezing temps.
- Maintains dimensional stability under challenging weather conditions.
- Superior paint adhesion and moisture resistance, along with an added drip edge for improved overall water management.
XteriorPRO Professionals Are The ‘Zero Compromises On Quality’ Siding Installers Homeowners Trust
Because of the complexity and advanced manufacturing involved in these systems, James Hardie has stringent installation protocols across the board. For example, their guide is 130+ pages. It’s more technical than classic wood or vinyl siding.
As we like to say, for example, on our Siding Installation page:
“It requires laser-beam precision, encyclopedic knowledge of the product, and a true artisan’s passion for the work.”
We leave no stone unturned. We go above and beyond for every detail. We use superior slip flashing, high-caliber caulking, proper clearances, and more. Why? Because this is ALL we do when it comes to residential siding. We’re not jack-of-all-trades siding specialists. Our focus is laser targeted at Hardie’s product line.
So, Why Choose XteriorPRO?
We honestly don’t want you to take our word for it. What siding specialist out there is going to tell you they’re anything but masters? As our reviews from across the area show, we’ve proven ourselves with first-rate service.
A few of the benefits homeowners appreciate include:
- Details are an obsession for us. Our very reputation depends on our ability to exceed your expectations and follow every single rule in the Hardie rule book to a T.
- Over the years, we’ve honed our ability to community with you, clearly, from the first time you call through to the last walkthrough after your siding installation is complete.
- We also offer Life Warranties with absolutely zero loopholes, gotcha’s, or gimmicky nonsense.
- We’re proud to offer a range of Discounts to different folks around our community like Veterans, Teachers, and our First Responders.
More services offered in St. Charles County:
Get Started Today | Get Your Free ‘No Risk’ Estimate!
Are you looking for a new roof, siding, or ProVia windows and doors? Contact XteriorPRO today for more information or a free estimate.
XteriorPRO Provides Exterior Remodeling Services to St. Charles County and beyond. Take a look at our complete list of Service Areas to see if you’re within our range.