Speak Directly With Our Past Customers…
And Ask Them Anything You Want About Us.
Request Our Customer-Reference List To Hear
Directly From Homeowners Who’ve Hired Us.
Online reviews can give you a good idea about what it’s like to work with a company. So just imagine how insightful it would be to speak directly to a company’s past customers.
This is why we make client references available on request. Just contact us and let us know you want to talk to some of our clients. We’ll email you a list of references that you can call. Talk to as many as you like—everyone on our reference list has agreed to discuss their projects.
You might be thinking we’ve curated a list of customers who have agreed to say only positive things about us. Nope!
We haven’t coached our references in any way, shape, or form. In fact, we’ve specifically told them not to sugarcoat anything.
We want you to get the full story of what it’s like working with us. And the only way that can happen is if the past customers you speak to are 100% candid.
What Should You Ask Our References?
It might feel a little awkward calling a perfect stranger. No worries—everyone on our reference list is more than willing to take your call and answer your questions.
When you give them a call, let them know who you are and that you got their number from our reference list. If they have time to take your questions at that moment, fire away.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- Why did you choose XteriorPRO/Window Depot USA of St. Louis?
- Do you feel they helped you achieve the project you wanted?
- Did they stay within your budget and timeframe?
- Did they communicate clearly and keep you in the loop?
- Did you experience any issues while working with XteriorPRO/Window Depot USA of St. Louis? If so, did they resolve these issues to your satisfaction?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate your overall experience with the company?
- If you had to do it again, would you choose XteriorPRO/Window Depot USA of St. Louis?
If you’d like to talk to some of our references, contact us and let us know. We’ll email you a list of past customers who’d be happy to give you the scoop on what it’s like working with us. All we ask is that you call our references at a respectful time.