West County’s Contractor For
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
We Don’t Do “Lesser” Types Of Siding.
All We Install Is James Hardie Fiber Cement.
When it comes to siding in West County, we’re known as the persnickety contractor. We don’t install any type of siding other than James Hardie fiber cement. Why? Because it provides the highest return on investment, the most durability, the best looks, and the least maintenance.
Simply put, James Hardie fiber cement siding is the perfect siding for our Zero Compromises policy. We insist on installing only premium-quality products. And James Hardie fiber cement siding fits the bill perfectly.
Here are 10 ways James Hardie fiber cement siding beats vinyl and wood siding…
- It lasts at least three times as long as vinyl siding
- It’s a Class-A fire retardant
- It’s specifically crafted for different climates to minimize expansion and contraction
- It withstands winds of 140mph
- Unlike wood siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding is rot proof and insect proof
- Hardie can also replicate the beautiful look of wood—with none of the wood-related maintenance
- Remodeling Magazine has rated fiber cement siding as THE best return on investment of ANY home-improvement project for 10 consecutive years
- The HardieWrap weather barrier cuts energy costs and keep your home comfortable
- James Hardie fiber cement siding comes with a 30-year non-prorated warranty—one of the best warranties of any siding in the industry
- When you choose Hardie’s ColorPlus technology, you receive a 15-year finish warranty against chipping, peeling, flaking, cracking, and blistering
Why Choose Us To Install Hardie Fiber Cement Siding?
James Hardie fiber cement siding installation is much more complex than vinyl siding installation. This is why you need a West County siding contractor with extensive Hardie experience, as well as the skill and patience to do the project right.
Since the only siding we install is Hardie, we’re able to focus 100% of our attention on it. We adhere to all of the directives in Hardie’s mammoth, 130-page Best Practices manual. We ensure proper clearances and install best-in-class strip flashing. We even use a higher-quality brand of caulk than our competitors.
Bottom line: There is no stone we won’t leave unturned when it comes to your siding installation in West County. We consider EVERYTHING… even the details other contractors never consider.
Get A Siding Quote In West County Today
Contact us today to set up a convenient time for your free siding inspection and quote. Our quotes are pleasant, relaxed, and informative—you’ll never feel pressured or put on the spot. We simply perform a needs analysis, inspect your home, and provide you with our expert recommendation. Then we step back and let YOU decide how to proceed.
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Excellent job replacing my siding, fascia, and soffits. All materials arrived two days prior to start. Job proceeded uninterrupted until it was completed.” -Charles, Des Peres, MO 63131