Installing only Quality Replacement Windows in St. Louis County
Add comfort, beauty, and value to your home with replacement windows
Affordable remodeling. Window replacement is a cost-effective way to give your home a fresh look.
Rely on XteriorPRO to install your new windows and doors. We employ a talented, experienced team of high-quality window installers who are well versed in installing virtually all of the major window brands. Our crew installs wood, vinyl, aluminum, and steel products, and we can custom-fabricate any window or door you desire.
Our designated Window/Door Specialists who do a pre-inspection of each job. Our specialist will ensure that each window and/or door is engineered to maximize your needs and assign a professional installer accordingly.
Call us or click below to schedule a free estimate for window replacement in O'Fallon, St. Charles, Chesterfield or nearby.
Choosing the window frame material
Whether you want to replace your existing windows with the same frame material or you're interested in a different material, we offer a wide selection of options and materials to make it easy to match your home's design and your other windows and doors.
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows offer excellent energy efficiency and durability at an affordable price. Learn more about our vinyl replacement windows and installation.
- Wood windows: Interior wood frames combined with exterior aluminum provides timeless beauty, durability and excellent insulative value. We can replace your current windows with beautiful, energy-efficient wood windows that are made to last.
- Fiberglass windows: Fiberglass windows are extremely energy efficient and can provide the look of painted wood in a high-performance design. Browse our fiberglass windows and installation services.
We have a selection of window styles to choose from:
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Bay & bow windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
The many benefits to getting new windows
- Fewer drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to reduce drafts and greatly improve the comfort of your home year round.
- Less maintenance: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl or a composite are not only durable, they're also maintenance-free, never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Reduced noise: New windows can not only reduce the amount of sound entering your home from outside, but they can also reduce the amount of noise that comes out of your house.
- Energy savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR® qualified energy-efficient windows can save you as much as $500 annually on heating and cooling costs.
- Added security: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve the safety.
- Enhanced curb appeal: New windows can improve your home's appearance - inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to compliment the architecture of your home and your personal style. If you're thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.
Get your free estimate for hassle-free window replacement
Replacement windows can give your home the look and comfort you need and provide potential savings on your energy bills. Proper window replacement can also drastically increase the value of your home. Get started with a free estimate!
XteriorPRO is the trusted contractor for window and door solutions in O'Fallon, St. Charles, Chesterfield, Ballwin, St. Peters, Belleville, St. Louis, Ellisville, Florissant, Wentzville and many surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.